Opening an Ag Operating Line of Credit at The Cattle National Bank and Trust Company is an effective way to manage your cash flow and access funds for your operation throughout the year. An agriculture line of credit lets you make purchases as necessary while only paying interest on the money you borrow. As you pay down your line is available to use again as you need it. An operating credit line gives you the freedom of knowing you can access your funds 24 hours a day.
Benefits of an Operating Line of Credit
- Competitive interest rates
- NO excess interest payment on unused funds
- Manage cash flow needs instantly
- 24 hour access to your approved line
- Personal, Professional, responsive service throughout the loan process
Our Ag Loan Officers will work with you to prepare an annual financial analysis of your farm operation. The annual loan renewal process is very beneficial to farm operators in helping manage their farm business.
Click here to contact an experienced lender for more information.