Protecting your privacy is important to The Cattle National Bank & Trust Co. and our employees. We want you to understand what information we collect and how we use it. In order to provide our customers with a broad range of financial products and services as effectively and conveniently as possible, we use technology to manage and maintain customer information. The following policy serves as a standard for all employees of the bank for collection, use, retention, and security of nonpublic personal information.
We will use certain terms in this notice that are defined as the following:
- Publicly available information. Information that is lawfully available to the general public from official public records, public directories, public media (TV, radio, newspapers) or any information that is required to be disclosed by law (Federal, State, or Local).
- Nonpublic personal information. Any information about you that we collect in connection with providing a financial product or service other than that described above.
- Affiliate. Any company that is partially or wholly controlled by us or a company that partially or wholly controls us.
- Nonaffiliated third party. Any person(s) or corporate entity that is not an affiliate of this financial institution.
What Information We Collect
We may collect "nonpublic personal information" about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms.
- Information we receive about you from transactions with you, our affiliates, and others.
- Information we receive from nonaffiliated third parties such as credit bureaus.
What Information We May Disclose
We are permitted under law to disclose nonpublic personal information about you to other third parties in certain circumstances. For example, we may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to third parties to assist us in servicing your loan or account with us, to government entities for IRS reporting, and to credit bureaus. We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about anyone, except as permitted by law.
We may disclose the following information to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements:
If you decide to close your account(s) or become an inactive customer, we will continue to adhere to the privacy policies and practices described in this notice.
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as name, address, and the type of account you hold with us.
Confidentiality and Security
The Cattle National Bank & Trust Co. restricts access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Please call us at (402) 643-3636 or e-mail us at email@example.com with any questions you may have concerning this privacy notice.