Interest-Bearing (NOW) Checking Account
Customers who want all of the benefits of our Cattle Classic Checking Account plus a competitive interest rate should consider our Interest-Bearing (NOW) Checking Account.
- Competitive interest rate paid on all collected balances.
- Three free FOREIGN ATM DEBITS per statement cycle at ATMs not owned by our bank.
- Free Quick View Imaged statements.
- Free ATM card and unlimited ATM usage free of charge at CNB ATM locations.
- First order of 150 checks are free of charge.
- Free Visa Check Card with approved credit.
- Free FraudWatch Plus Check Card Protection service.
- Free Dime-A-Time Check Card Bonus program.
- Free Internet Banking Access (See Online Banking Internet Agreement for full details).
- 12 months rental on 3x5 Safety Deposit Box free of charge.
Minimum Balance to Open the Account
You must deposit $100.00 to open this account.
Minimum Balance to Avoid Imposition of Fees
A service charge of $10.00 will be imposed every statement cycle if the balance in the account falls below $500.00 any day of the cycle.
The minimum balance or a $2000 Average Collected Balance (AVGC) will waive the $10.00 monthly Account Maintenance Fee and the Per-Debit Fee.
Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change. Current interest rates are available for viewing on our web site.
Frequency of Rate Changes
We may change the interest rate on your account every month.
Determination of Rate
At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on your account.
Compounding and Crediting Frequency
Interest will be compounded every month. Interest will be credited to your account every month.
Interest Computation Method
We use the average daily available balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a periodic rate to the average daily available balance in the account for the period. The average daily available balance is calculated by dividing that figure by the number of days in the period. The period we use is the statement cycle.
Accrual of Interest on Noncash Deposits
Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive the credit for the deposit of noncash items (for example, checks).
- There is a charge of $1.50 per withdrawal at ATMs not owned by our bank.
- There is a charge of $1.00 per inquiry at ATMs not owned by our bank.
- If the daily balance falls below $500.00 during the statement cycle, a Per-Debit Fee of $0.15 will be charged for each debit transaction (excluding electronic transactions) in excess of 20 during that statement cycle.
For a full account disclosure, send your Name, Address, and Phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org.